Continuing Gaelite’s successful working relationship with Volvo, we have recently played an integral part in the upgrade of the former Autoboland Dealership in Waterford to the new Volvo Retail Experience (VRE) standards; the dealership is now known as Volvo Cars Waterford.
The Volvo Dealer Network worldwide is being upgraded to this new Brand standard which encompasses a Volvo Personal Service workshop facility; just over half the Irish Dealer Network has been upgraded and we have been involved in all these projects to date. Several new projects are destined to start works later this summer.
Our particular role in the Waterford project included:
- Installation of a white Alucabond rain screen cladding to cover existing silver Kingspan panelling to the entrances on either side of the building.
- Manufacture of a special suspension bracket for the set of illuminated Volvo letters.
- Supply and installation of illuminated dealer name letters fitted to the new building cladding.
- Supply and installation of two special 3M films (glass-etched effect and blue for the bloc-marque) to the glazing of the showroom.
- The manufacture of a free-standing entrance portal finished in wood effect Alucabond.
As you can see from our before and after photos, the dealership looks fantastic and will certainly be attracting a lot of attention.
Congratulations to the team on a job well done.